[Clipart] Minimum number of tags

Joanna Pszenicyn papapishu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 03:54:59 PST 2008

Hello,

I have just noticed that in admin Global Settings -> Tags it is possible to
define
a "Minimum display tags" value. If I understand it right, the tags with the
count
less than this value _will_not_ be visible in Browse -> Tags section.

Wouldn't it be more user-friendly to display only the tags with count
greater than 10,
or 20, or 50? How do you think?

I know that there are some useful images with low tag count, and some people
may want to search them through tags page, and not find them.
But if the tag is "narrow" and very specific (like Latin name of a bird, for
example),
 it is most probably repeated in the file name or description.
So it can be found by "Search" then.

I'm waiting to hear some more experienced librarians' opinion on this.

Thanks and greetings --
J. Pszenicyn
(papapishu)