[Clipart] Minimum number of tags

momo at lumenstudio.net momo at lumenstudio.net
Sun Feb 10 04:17:23 PST 2008

Hi,

It is a good idea BUT the problem is that the search function does not search among tags (only entry names and descriptions). There are plenty of entries that have no description and a single word for the name so the only way to find it is to use tags. If these tags are hidden because they are not as popular as others, then NO ONE will find them.

The idea is good but should be implemented only after the search system is upgraded to search among tags (I posted a feature request a very long time ago).

Molumen