[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 46, Issue 5

Joanna Pszenicyn papapishu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 02:35:55 PST 2008

Hello,

Becoming a librarian? Count me in!

I would gladly review new clipart and put tags,
I could also generate png thumbnails where they're missing,
or re-arrange files where there _are_ png but not-on-top.

I would less happily clean-up images, but if it means only fixing boundaries
then it's OK;
please explain what is needed.

And what about this Style-Guidelines thing that Freedo put on the Wiki?
Will we use it or it's just an idea that didn't catch?

Cheers,

Papapishu / Joanna Pszenicyn