[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 46, Issue 5

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Sun Jan 6 06:36:08 PST 2008

I've seen plenty of remixes uploaded in that time period, including
one called "FBI dude" among other things, that has been uploaded 5
times.   it's true the "remix" link is broken like so many here are.
But remixes are uploading.   The error you mentioned is returned but
the file is actually uploaded.  I just tested this myself with a file
called "Love is returned".

Doesn't anybody check their work and look at the results?  Clicking on
the clipart tab or just looking in the "Latest Uploads" box on the
right side of the front page shows what has been uploaded.  Same thing
for looking at your files after you upload them.  So many times we
find invalid files that the author would plainly see if they viewed
what they uploaded.

John