[Clipart] Packaging the clipart for Fedora

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Mon May 19 02:20:30 PDT 2008

Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
> Nicu,
>
> appreciate the tar, but why is peepo missing?
> http://openclipart.org/media/people/peepo

I don't know, this is the script I am running and
"peepo/peepo_weather_icons.svgz" should be listed in filelistsvgz.txt
but isn't.
Any advice is welcome (maybe I miss other files too?)

#!/bin/bash

# create a snapshot of the SVG and SVGZ clipart in the repository
# intended to be run as a cron job

cd /var/www/openclipart.org/www/people

find . -wholename "*/*/*.svg" -print > filelistsvg.txt
find . -wholename "*/*/*.svgz" -print  > filelistsvgz.txt

sort filelistsvg.txt filelistsvgz.txt > filelist.txt

tar -cjf ../downloads/daily_SVG_snapshot.tar.bz2 --files-from filelist.txt
chmod +x /var/www/openclipart.org/www/downloads/daily_SVG_snapshot.tar.bz2

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/