[Clipart] Is it ok for me to use my admin abilities .... in this way?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:38:52 PDT 2009

Hi.

I want some advice. While I've been going through adding clipart, I've also
been looking at other clipart when I've gotten bored of uploading.

Sometimes I've seen clipart that has both PNG and SVG but in an incorrect
order for the thumbnail to show up. I've been moving the PNGs to the top of
the file list when I come across them, rather than leave a review (in
Anonymous account) and wait for them to do it.

Is this ok?

--
Cheers
Chovynz