[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 61, Issue 7

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 00:20:13 PDT 2009

I was wondering about that actually. Some files come in PNG in inkscape.
I've been downloading the svg files directly, but having it import the svg
file instead of the png would be *very* handy. I wonder if there's a way to
have ccHost preview (well an svg would be great!) any png file that is in
the files list. If we could shift ccHost to look at the bottom of the file
list for the preview instead of the top, that would fix both problems. It
would allow Website previews, AND inkscape svg imports.

I'm just thinking out loud here without much knowledge. (In other words, I
dont know if it would work.)

Cheers
Chovynz