[Clipart] New Planet Design

Michael Krnac michaelkrnac at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:19:17 PDT 2009

Hi Nicu,

i need your help!
I saw this funny comics on your page and i thought you can maybe help us
with your artist skills.
On the new OCAL Page there is on the most Pages a box in the upper right
corner showing some help text for new users only.
(At the moment only filled with example content)
You can see it for example here:
http://summerstyle.net/openclipart.org/?ccm=/view/media/submit
or here:
http://summerstyle.net/openclipart.org/?ccm=/view/media/request

Very boring and ugly at the moment! Maybe we can place there a nicu comic
that explains new users whats to do:
Something colorless like google do for example
http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/small_00.html

I hope you have time and fun to help us with this.

Michael