[Clipart] New Planet Design

Oleg Koptev koptev.oleg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:55:07 PDT 2009

Hi Eric and all,

I have 15" at home and 21" at work. In both case
http://summerstyle.net/openclipart.org/?ccm=/tags/animal looks great.
Sure on 21" there are some space at both side, but I think that is
even better, then if there weren't.
Because field of focus view of human eyes not so big as we're may be
want to. So if there won't be spaces and page will full, eyes will be
often forced to move from one side to another and accordingly will be
tire. So I personally (as we like here to say) support fully fixed
width layout, cause it very ergonomic.

Cheers,
Oleg