[Clipart] Thumbnails

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Mon Mar 16 00:27:53 PDT 2009

Mourad Mokrane wrote:
>  >> Is it ME or ???
>
> Nope, it's just that the library does not have a thumbnail generator yet
> (AFAIK it is been worked on for quite some time, but I have no clue when
> it's gonna be ready).

The problem is not the lack of a thumbnail generator, some of us do the
extra work and upload thumbnails by hand, is that the browsing interface
lacks the feature of showing thumbnails, even if those exist.
But looking at the recent talk, it seems this feature is coming really soon.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/