[Clipart] Fwd: Copyleft, Public Domain, Copyright

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 01:20:17 PDT 2009

Sigh.

I was hoping to avoid reading the Berne Convention. However. I guess I must
if I want to understand it clearer. :D

I wonder what NZ copyright is based on, since it was loosely based on US
copyright laws. I wonder if we've kept up to date.

Seriously...current copyright legislation sucks. It doesn't do what it's
intentions are. Or rather, it does it too well to the detriment of
creativity and progress, at the cost of greed and selfshiness.

This has been another volatile particle emission from chovynz. Proudly
brought to you by way of the air waves. Copyright me, 2009. All attribution
to me shall not be held in court. I'll deny all knowledge of quoted
emissions. No emissions tax shall be held liable. Please don't sue my dog
either.