[Clipart] External Source tags + source

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Sat May 16 15:22:23 PDT 2009

I agree - it all can be fixed with just the wording - Submitter is
also another option instead of Author.  The second line should be the
creator or drawn by.  Currently we have that line about "Featured
Artists" - this is obviously something applies to music but has very
little if anything to do with designing clipart.  I doubt anyone has
submitted an original clipart and used that for a "featured artist"
that helped them with the drawing.

my two cents

John Olsen