[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 62, Issue 19

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun May 17 14:25:24 PDT 2009

I respect what you guys are doing too! So I'm just weighing in...you
guys are kicking so much ass, I hate to throw up any barriers and want
you to keep rocking out!

I'm so excited to see the progress.

My comment is mainly to say, its good to make some things generic in
the interface so that it doesn't influence the uploads too much...what
impact would there be if oranges and fruit used as metaphors across
the site is the question I'm asking...however, keep plowing!

Jon