[Clipart] Admins: Just letting you know how I operate...

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Fri May 29 20:36:42 PDT 2009

When I upload clipart I don't take "unchecked" off my own uploads. I'm
usually careful with what I upload, but I'm only human and can easily make
mistakes. If you see a whole bunch of "unchecked" Anonymous clipart there,
it's probably because I've uploaded it. I do check them on my end, before I
upload, and sometimes after (sometimes page boundary mistakes show up in the
browser but not always in inkscape if teh page boundaries aren't showing),
but I don't remove the unchecked tag. I let someone else do that so that
there is (for me anyway) a sense of accountability with the other admins.

I hope that's the way it has come across, and not laziness on my part. :)

Keep up the great work you guys.

--
Cheers
Chovynz