[Clipart] Admins: What would the valid reasons for banning an image be?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sat May 30 21:06:43 PDT 2009

Adults drawings would probably be tagged nsfw. When those are ticked as
nsfw, then the thumbnail will not appear in the Beta gallery, but the entry
does.

I've suggested to Michael that we exclude all clipart tagged as nsfw from
the public gallery. Nsfw would only appear to logged in members. I don't
know how easy or difficult that is to implement, but this is one solution.
(unfortunatly, tagging them all with nsfw makes them easy to find as well.
Then it comes down to choice..)

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:

> And tag them right so someone could screen them out if desired...I can't
> remember the tag we used prior...anyone?
>
> Jon Phillips
> +1.415.830.3884 (global)
> +86.132.6817.8381 (beijing)
> jon at rejon.org
>
> On May 31, 2009 3:36 AM, "Tobias Jakobs" <tobias.jakobs at googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Yes, there is a border. No Child pornography or anything that looks like
> it.
>
> Tobias
>
> Am Samstag, den 30.05.2009, 11:54 -0700 schrieb Greg Bulmash:
>
> > One other thing, I had a couple of artists do some "adult" drawings that
> > I thought I might use f...

Cheers
Chovynz