[Clipart] 30K! and ready to launch!!!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Apr 25 13:45:44 PDT 2010

Well, I should be held to the same standard as everyone else.

But, I would say, we shouldn't just delete images unless they violate
our guidelines, which my submissions don't.

Honestly, there are loads of vectorized images in major clipart
collections. If any of my images violate the guidelines then they
should be removed, but at the core of OCAL is to not do value
judgments, but tag, and rate clipart.

My images are part of a vectorized collection I was interested in doing.

Jon