[Clipart] 30K! and ready to launch!!!

Thomas Hicks hicks.kingtom at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:51:06 PDT 2010

On 25 April 2010 21:45, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> Well, I should be held to the same standard as everyone else.
>
> But, I would say, we shouldn't just delete images unless they violate
> our guidelines, which my submissions don't.
>
> Honestly, there are loads of vectorized images in major clipart
> collections. If any of my images violate the guidelines then they
> should be removed, but at the core of OCAL is to not do value
> judgments, but tag, and rate clipart.
>
> My images are part of a vectorized collection I was interested in doing.

I do quite like some of the ones you have uploaded, probably about 300
of them (not an exact count). I do think that it may be better to do
some kind selection on the ones to upload though - I think at some
point having too many of them would start to "dilute" how good this
website is.

on another point, would this one:
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/56155 count as being a
copyrighted/trademarked logo.