[Clipart] 30K! and ready to launch!!!

Jarod Russel JarodR at gmx.de
Sun Apr 25 18:23:17 PDT 2010

Alright I will give my 0.2 cents to this. I think Jon had good
intentions, but I do not see vectorized photographs as something
openclipart should include in the collection. I know there is a why to
make vectorized photographs look like the original or almost like it.
Those vectorized images take to much away from the original and it
simply doesn't look good (sorry jon).

I also see people in some of those photographs. I really hope that is
you Jon or at least somebody you got a model release signed from. If not
you better write in your description down that no model release was
obtained. You simply infringe this peoples privacy rights.

Another thing I noticed is the fact that I click on the thumbnail or svg
button and get a xml file instead of the vectorized image. Don't know
what the problem is and it seems to happen with your images only.