[Clipart] Librarian jobs

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 17:23:32 PDT 2010

Oh no! dude, I wasn't saying you were complaining. I've been there and
that's the reason I made that wiki entry guideline - to make teh OCAL
website look better. But after thinking about it for a few months I have
come to the conclusion that it's an absolute waste of Librarian time to
be fixing comma spaces. I don't want to waste your time. Your time is
too precious to waste on trivial things like commas. That particular job
can be done automatically.

Unfortunatly, I don't yet have the skills to do make that happen. So in
the mean-time, we can do it manually, or if you have php skills you can
help guide me through actually making that automatic tool!

So, again I say, keep up the great work dude! Keep in contact, keep
exploring ways you can help.

Cheers
Chovynz