[Clipart] OCAL 2.0

Jarod Russel JarodR at gmx.de
Wed Feb 24 20:28:22 PST 2010

Hello everyone,

I don't know if this is a bug or just a mistake or just not a feature at
all, but I see a rss button right next to top 10 download on the home
page, which is not clickable to get a rss feed. Also I would like to see
an option to click on newest, to see more than just the 6 newest.

Is this something you guys still work on or will this not be implemented
in OCAL 2.0?

regards

Jarod