[Clipart] Copyrighted material appearing on the website.

J. Alves alvesjmp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 19:49:37 PDT 2010

Hi,

That reminds me of a question that's been nagging me: I have been,
slowly but surely, working on an SVG depicting of an old camera of
mine, a Pentax K1000, and the question rose to my mind whether not
writing the brand and camera model on the drawing would be enough to
avoid any copyright problems. I am trying to make it as photorealistic
as I can, but not writing the identifying texts and drawings (Asahi,
Pentax, K1000).

What do you guys think?

Cheers