[Clipart] Copyrighted material appearing on the website.

Jarod Russel JarodR at gmx.de
Sun Mar 14 21:57:59 PDT 2010

Hey,

My guess is that the design of the camera itself is copyrighted. The
vectorized image wouldn't be free of 3rd party rights, in this case pentax.

It is the same like when you do a vector of a VW beetle for example. The
design of the car belongs to Volkswagen. Whether the logo is placed on
the image or not, doesn't matter. If you can recognize the design it is
enough to get sued over. You are not even allowed to use the phrase "VW
beetle" or in your case "pentax" in title or description or even tags.
This would be trademark infringement. It might be different if it isn't
for a commercial purpose, but I doubt it.

Jarod
p.s. I am no copyright or trademark expert...this is just from my
experience.