[Clipart] DeviantART WAS : [Re: More nsfw stuff]

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:11:26 PDT 2010

Good ideas. All these discussions really are is an indepth-way of
classifying clipart. It's basically just another level of the user-generated
tag system - making OCAL more useful than just having "everything on the
table" all at once.

It's pretty much possible to do anything with the combination of Mysql, PHP,
Aiki, CSS and javascript. It's only limited by our imagination and technical
knowledge. The latter is something we can do something about though, so
really... the sky's the limit.

--
Cheers
Chovynz