[Clipart] Less than a week until Spring Package release!

Brad Phillips brad at bradphillips.org
Fri May 21 10:29:26 PDT 2010

Yes, I agree that there needs to be time for the theme to be useful.
I think the plan (after this initial release) is to start getting the
packages out on the 1st of every month, rather than tacking them on
at the back end.  That makes me wonder about June though..if our
incentive is to get packages on the 1st, maybe this initial release
should count as the June release.  We'll then have a more realistic
time frame of putting together the next package, rather than
squeezing 2 out in a small space to get on track for releases.

I can move all releases back a month (if many agree), June will equal
this initial "Spring" theme, July would become a possible combination
of Summer/Independence, August would be dedicated to Fall, and so on.

I still have questions about the quarterly packaging. Should we
encourage new submissions for that as we release new packages, or do
they become a gathering of all of the new work obtained in many of
these monthly releases?

Thoughts?
+Brad