[Clipart] Less than a week until Spring Package release!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri May 21 11:16:49 PDT 2010

Let's not do quarterly and do the monthly.

Also please put the dates down for each month so there are real deadlines.

Cool!

Jon Phillips
us. +1-510-499-0894
cn. +86-134-3957-2035
http://rejon.org
http://fabricatorz.com

On May 21, 2010 10:29 AM, "Brad Phillips" <brad at bradphillips.org> wrote:

Yes, I agree that there needs to be time for the theme to be useful.  I
think the plan (after this initial release) is to start getting the packages
out on the 1st of every month, rather than tacking them on at the back end.
 That makes me wonder about June though..if our incentive is to get packages
on the 1st, maybe this initial release should count as the June release.
 We'll then have a more realistic time frame of putting together the next
package, rather than squeezing 2 out in a small space to get on track for
releases.

I can move all releases back a month (if many agree), June will equal this
initial "Spring" theme, July would become a possible combination of
Summer/Independence, August would be dedicated to Fall, and so on.

I still have questions about the quarterly packaging. Should we encourage
new submissions for that as we release new packages, or do they become a
gathering of all of the new work obtained in many of these monthly releases?

Thoughts?
+Brad