[Clipart] Update on the Site

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Fri Dec 2 03:14:36 PST 2011

Hi all, the site is up now. We had some queries that were slowing us
down, but also our current host OSUOSL is not adequate, so in the
background I have been getting hosting ready at gandi.net who will
host us for free.

Sooo, the site is back up, and we are moving to gandi hosting asap (as
in the files are transferring).

Just a quick note, total bummer on the outtage, but shows that our old
host was great for some time, but couldn't keep up with us and we need
a better model for keeping development happening.

The good news is we have plans in play on all these things.

More soon artists!

Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)