[Clipart] Update on the Site

St.Clair, David stclaird at uk.innovation-group.com
Fri Dec 2 04:09:11 PST 2011

Awesome news

-----Original Message-----
From: clipart-bounces+stclaird=uk.innovation-group.com at lists.freedesktop.org [mailto:clipart-bounces+stclaird=uk.innovation-group.com at lists.freedesktop.org] On Behalf Of jon at rejon.org
Sent: 02 December 2011 11:15
To: Open Clip Art Library PUBLIC
Subject: [Clipart] Update on the Site

Hi all, the site is up now. We had some queries that were slowing us down, but also our current host OSUOSL is not adequate, so in the background I have been getting hosting ready at gandi.net who will host us for free.

Sooo, the site is back up, and we are moving to gandi hosting asap (as in the files are transferring).

Just a quick note, total bummer on the outtage, but shows that our old host was great for some time, but couldn't keep up with us and we need a better model for keeping development happening.

The good news is we have plans in play on all these things.

More soon artists!

Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)