[Clipart] Site Back Up!

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Thu Dec 8 21:06:20 PST 2011

Thanks to Nathan Kinkade's help, we now have our new setup running on
a new server graciously provided by http://gandi.net

Please everyone kick the tires, test out the upload, and lets us know
how its running.

If you find any problems, please file a bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openclipart

Tomorrow, Nathan Kinkade and myself will be optimizing the server to
make it more responsive.

Cheers and thanks for standing by during this outtage and change, we
think this new scenario will be better for the project and allow for
us to tend to requests faster and with more ease,

Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)