[Clipart] Display bug?

J. Alves alvesjmp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 20:45:05 PST 2011

Thanks, working like before now. I just didn't file a bug report at
once because I thought this might have been some kind of "design
decision" as sometimes happen. You know, it's a feature, not a bug.
Anyway, thanks a lot for the quick response.

This reminds me of another question of the type "not necessarily a
bug, but weird": in the "Artists" page, what is the criterion for
ordering artists that are shown? Is it random? There is a tendency of
people with more uploads to be closer to the top, but it's not
correctly sorted if that is the criterion (e.g. the top uploader is
the second person on the list). Antiquity of membership is also not
consistent. If there is a reason for the order, I don't get it. Not
that it is actually important, but just in case the idea was to rank
by uploads or age of membership, then it is not working...

Cheers