[Clipart] I'm unable to edit any fields

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun May 8 14:48:20 PDT 2011

Librarians can't edit any field on any clipart, like we could before, upload
name, description, taglist. (well, I certainly can't, and I still have
librarian permissions so im assuming it's a global librarian thing.)

Does this have anything to do with the AIKI core changes to "edit-in-place"
for filtering HTML and such?

--
Cheers
Chovynz