[Clipart] I'm unable to edit any fields

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun May 8 14:54:24 PDT 2011

I think I may have found the answer...
The edit in place js has been removed from the authorised content, possibly
as a result of the recent changes to the share bar thing. It's possible
someone copy and pasted, not realising that the code for the two contents
are actually different, and can't be simply copy and pasted. If someone
brings the JS code to allow editing in place back into the authorized
content box, it might fix the logged users being able to edit their own
clipart as well as the librarian issue.

Use Qwikedit widget as an example of what we need to insert back into the
detail widget 37.

--
Cheers
Chovynz