[Clipart] Openclipart Teeshirt

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:32:49 PDT 2011

Sure. This is just an idea to get the ball rolling etc.
Here's another two.
http://www.zazzle.com/ocal_keds_shoes-167844735891697704
http://www.zazzle.co.nz/ocal_iphone_cover_speckcase-176874272882361561

http://www.zazzle.com/chovynz

On 13 September 2011 23:23, Oleg Koptev <koptev.oleg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice idea about contest, Jarod!
>
> Maybe will be better to use our own webshop directly on OCAL for such
> promotional stuff and as print-on-demand. (ideally, as blueprint)
>
> Yeah. I'm trying it out like this because we can insert a widget directly
onto the OCAL website.
See here - http://www.zazzle.com/sell/designers
http://www.zazzle.com/api
http://www.zazzle.com/sell/affiliates
http://www.zazzle.com/sell/affiliates/referrallinks

> What about price - yes, sure some will buy it. I told about me :) For me it
> is little bit high (with additional shipping price)..

You can customise it too! :) Try removing the back from off the Tee and
change the Tee to a super value one. The price can go down to from
$29.00NZD  to NZD$9.50 on bulk orders. If we get enough interest we could
get a really good deal there. Have a think.