[Clipart] Copyrighted image removal

Oleg Koptev koptev.oleg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:54:35 PDT 2012

Hey guys, the initial message maybe was sound like panic due to lack of
stupid emoticons after 'If we won't do it he will call his lawyer!!!', byt
I hate it, so I thought that THREE exclamation signs will be enough to show
huge SARCASM.
Anyway - yes, I took a look on both pieces and called for my memory (I've
seen this skinhead vector on OCAL in past). The both vectors look like
quick vectorisation of some photo. But 'drunkenduck'  (author of OCAL
vector) claimed that it was traced from some 'public' raster - and only
raster that I found was from that skinhead guy.

--
<http://vpopolam.ru/>
Freely listen and download our EP on http://vpopolam.ru/en/music!