[Clipart] Copyrighted image removal

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 4 11:00:55 PDT 2012

2012/7/3 Oleg Koptev <koptev.oleg at gmail.com>

> Hey guys, the initial message maybe was sound like panic due to lack of
> stupid emoticons after 'If we won't do it he will call his lawyer!!!', byt
> I hate it, so I thought that THREE exclamation signs will be enough to show
> huge SARCASM.
> Anyway - yes, I took a look on both pieces and called for my memory (I've
> seen this skinhead vector on OCAL in past). The both vectors look like
> quick vectorisation of some photo. But 'drunkenduck'  (author of OCAL
> vector) claimed that it was traced from some 'public' raster - and only
> raster that I found was from that skinhead guy.
>

> --
> <http://vpopolam.ru/>
> Freely listen and download our EP on http://vpopolam.ru/en/music!
> Слушай и бесплатно скачивай наш EP на http://vpopolam.ru/music!
>

> 2012/7/3 S.Kemter <sirko.kemter at googlemail.com>

>>> The initial message DO sounded like panic. I hope you did all the checks
>>> before deletion, we know how the copyright complaints are abused *a lot*
>>> those days (I saw the image on deviantART, it looks like a quick
>>> vectorization).
>>>

>> Thats the same I thaught, thats why I wanted to look at both, but it was
>> removed before I could take a look.
>>
>> @Oleg I want that for OCAL also not have trouble with courts, but I have
>> also no fear to go to one if its right.
>>
>> br gnokii

Some problems with pd_issue cliparts, I had 4hrs ago a user who uploaded an
GMail Icon, so I tagged it and wrote him a message. Because OCAL is slow
today again and took a looooooooooong time to reload as the start page was
loaded the user had uploaded nearly the same icon again. I also removed it
and again. an hour ago he uploaded it again. So the fun is, I see them
faster on twitter or facebook as I can remove them on OCAL, because of the
right with guidelines  on fb and twitter?

br gnokii