[Clipart] We lost traffic

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 00:33:20 PDT 2012

Hi,

I saw there will be a new import dialog from ocal on inkscape 0.49, little
re-work on the gui and mostly performance will be better.
But there is one thing we can do. If someone uses the dialog right now, and
types in maybe "beer" there will be showed the first page nothing more.
So on the first page are the oldest, can we re-arrange the sorting of the
showed cliparts? I would choose likes, that would be showing that ones with
the most likes first and they should be from the quality higher or what do
u think?

br gnokii