[Clipart] clipart view problem

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Sun Jun 17 14:21:58 PDT 2012

Thumbnails in GTK+ are created using cairo library I think too. So they
will look the same as converted using rsvg.

I think that there is a problem with cairo and Radial Gradients that
are transparent (I have this problem when convert to pdf in one of my
projects) try to switch to linear gradient for glow on Stamp.

And also I notice that when I remove filter:url(#filter4050) (which is
blur) white text show up in thumbnail.