[Clipart] cch graphics now in db

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Tue Mar 12 00:44:34 PDT 2013

I think that those that are not in database should be remove from the
server, because before I added remove file on delete clipart by user
the files was not removed, so they stay.

As for cch files it look like the names of the users are in the tiles
like this
http://openclipart.org/detail/176267/cch-zeimusu-2f2ce1df-by-cch-176267
look similar to the clipart of zeimusu
http://openclipart.org/detail/3776/black-watch-by-zeimusu

But not all users appear in database like Zerosurf
http://openclipart.org/search/?query=Zerosurf