[Clipart] svg update

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Fri Mar 15 00:51:56 PDT 2013

I think we should do that using xml parser written in php, we should
also strip cruft added by Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape
(the last add sodipodi and inkscape namespaces).

We can do all of them after uploading a file and show warning when
image contain images or just strip it, I think better is not allow to
add clipart that have embedded images inside.