[Clipart] question about releases

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at fabricatorz.com
Mon Mar 25 01:41:47 PDT 2013

> Interestingly, many of them do not seem to be valid xml (I attach a
> list of those rejected by 'xmlstarlet val'), which makes parsing the
> meta-data harder.

Which tools do you suggest for manipulating the metadata inside
the svgs? I mean some sort of scripting that allows me to say
"overwrite cc:date", etc. Including removing invalid metadata,
adding metadata if missing altogether, etc.

I am sure there are lots of ways to load an xml document
into memory, manipulate it and save back - just curious
which ones you would propose or are using already for
this...

THANKS!