[Cogl] [RFC] wip/cogl-2.0

Robert Bragg robert at sixbynine.org
Tue Apr 17 04:10:52 PDT 2012

I've pushed some more large patches for review to wip/cogl-2.0 that
are probably a bit big to send to the mailing list.

The first big patch removes all remaining use of CoglHandle, woo! This
is something we've been chipping away at for a long time now so I'm
really happy that it looks like we're finally going to remove it.

The second big patch replaces all remaining uses of redundant glib
data types such as guint32 with their c99 equivalents. Already our
coding style says to avoid redundant types such as gint, gchar and
gpointer so we can keep our code looking familiar to non gnome
developers but this patch now also replaces the use of sized types and
gsize. Also it adds a CoglBool type to replace gboolean.

kind regards,
- Robert