[Cogl] failure using cogl-gles2

mahesh gawali maheshgawali at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 02:37:37 PST 2013

Thanks Tomeou, I am already looking at what was done differently in
MxLauncher (like MX_WebView !!! ), and will try to pull stuff analogous to
ClutterLauncher (like webkitiwebview !!! , just speculating ) and bring it
up to speed.
Meanwhile i'll file a bug report for it.

Thanks for the help. :)

- Mahesh