[Cogl] failure using cogl-gles2

mahesh gawali maheshgawali at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:59:24 PST 2013

Thanks for the quick response Robert, Neil and Tomeu.

I also have an ARM target to which i have ported webkit-clutter. I ran the
conformity test inside cogl setup for verifying GLES2 (test-gles2-context).
It ran fine. But am facing the same issue with webgl in webkit-clutter on
both setups.

I have an Nvidia GPU on my x86 setup and a mali-gpu on the ARM setup.

Please let me know if there is anything else i can try.

*@Tomeu:* In Webkit-clutter, do we need to change the gaurds here to
accomodate backend=clutter

*Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/clutter/GraphicsContext3DPrivate.h*

#if USE(OPENGL_ES_2) *// should we be checking backend==clutter also here ?*
    CoglGLES2Context *m_gl_context;
#else
    CoglContext *m_gl_context;
#endif

*for webkit-clutter my config options are: *
*./configure --prefix=/home/user/install-webkit
--enable-accelerated-compositing=yes --enable-webgl=yes --with-port=clutter
--with-acceleration-backend=clutter --enable-animation-api=yes
--with-target=x11*

--
Mahesh

- Mahesh