[Cogl] Is there an X window named "." created when using Cogl/Clutter with GLES/EGL/X11?

Reza Ghassemi reza.robin1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:36:05 PDT 2014

Hi,
We have an issue where an X window named "." of the same size and position
of our main window is created when launching our Clutter app and we don't
know who is creating it.  On this system we need to unmap this window along
with the main window when our app suspends itself to avoid input going to
this "dummy" which appears to be below our main window.  I see some code in
the WGL implementation referring to a window named "." but not in EGL.  Any
ideas?

We're kinda in a hurry to fix this.

Thanks,
Reza