[compiz] Misc WM buglets

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Wed Apr 5 05:51:31 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 14:43 +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Switching viewports/desktops/cube faces seems to mess up the stacking
> order - Quinn Storm says the visible stacking order isn't reflected
> somewhere else.

The server keeps the correct stacking order and compiz will track all
changes reported by the server and update its linked list of top level
windows accordingly. Compiz should never lose track of the stacking
order on the server side but I guess there's some special case where
compiz gets it wrong.

A well described use-case that makes the visible stacking order wrong
would be very useful.