[compiz] [SVG Presentation] Features request

Nils Hobbensiefken nils.hobbensiefken at gmx.de
Fri Apr 7 07:55:31 PDT 2006

Am Freitag, den 07.04.2006, 14:54 +0200 schrieb David Reveman:
> No, it could be done but I don't know if it's necessary. You can use a
> command line like this to add all "*.svg" files in the current directory
> to the "svgs" key.
>
> gconftool-2 -s /apps/compiz/plugins/cube/screen0/options/svgs -t list --list-type=string "[`find $PWD -name "*.svg" -printf "%p,"`]"

Thanks for the command.
I know, it's some kind of a "must" to run some things on the command
line (I do), but not everybody is very into it (Me too). I would never
have got this command by myself.

Maybe someboy will write a tool to easyliy "administrate" the
svg-function. Or maybe the two developers of "CompizTools" [1] will add
it. I think I'll contact them for this.

> No, but it shouldn't be too hard to add.
>
> -David

Good to hear. I'll see if it gets added, thanks :)

Greetings Nils

[1] http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=876537#post876537
by GaRgAm and Anbreizh, Ubuntu community