[compiz] Gnome-panel Window List Features

Carl van Tonder penguinscanflydammit at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 13:53:38 PDT 2006

I just noticed that it's not currently possible to activate some of the
features (Always On Top, On All Workspaces, Reset Transparency) by
right-clicking the application's name in the window list. I'm not sure
how 'official' these features are - I'm using the Ubuntu QuinnStorm debs
on AIGLX - but it seems like a bit of an oversight in dealing with
borderless windows like XMMS or Beep, where there's currently no
apparent way to pin them on top.

Other than that small issue, I have to say I'm impressed with this
project's pace; a few weeks ago compiz on aiglx was meant to be
impossible, and now here it is! Excellent work.

Carl van Tonder