[compiz] g-w-d.c -> my head spins

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Mon Apr 10 07:45:27 PDT 2006

To get you started, I wrote a small patch which adds some basic support
for dynamic shadows to g-w-d. Left to do is to have it adjust the size
of decoration pixmaps so that the shadows actually fit in them when made
bigger than the default static shadows and the RADIUS, SIGMA...
parameters should be exposed through gconf.

If you feel like taking this patch and fixing the last pieces so that we
can move it into CVS, that's great. If not, I'll probably try to finish
it up in a few days.

BTW, while writing this patch I realized that the convolution filter
code in server was broken and I've now fixed it. So for the patch to
work, you'll need update to current CVS version of Xgl.

-David