[compiz] Black screen returning from console

Mick Semb Wever mick at wever.org
Wed Aug 23 09:01:21 PDT 2006

Another problem I'm experiencing is that when I switch to the console and
switch back to the desktop (vt7) it is all black, some colour remaining of
the bottom panel exists for a couple of pixels along the bottom of the
screen.
My console is running frame buffer and gensplash.
I've got compiz running with my ATI driver, and xorg 7.1.1

Is there a known bug between the frame buffer and Xgl?
Should I be entering a bug?
/mck

--
"Physics is to math what sex is to masturbation." Richard Feynman
Homepage - www.wever.org | Sesam Search Engine - www.sesam.no