[compiz] CMS Poll

John Stowers john.stowers.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 11:55:36 PST 2006

In a somewhat related matter, I am spending a bit of time updating the
wiki to see if it can fit some of the features that CMSs can supply.

David, can you please arrange with the person who maintains the wiki
the following two things
1) Could the the links on the top of the page (see, develop, etc) be
changed to use project variables [1] so that we can control where they
link to without needing someone to change the php each time.

2) Could someone please install the Mediawiki GIS/RSS extension[2]

This is not meant as an attack on using a CMS, just a mediawiki experiment

John

[1] http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MediaWiki_Administrator's_Handbook/Side_Bar
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/GISWiki/RSS