[compiz] next release

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Thu Dec 28 08:41:56 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 16:25 +0100, CJ van den Berg wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 03:03:59PM +0100, David Reveman wrote:
> > On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 23:56 +0000, Mike Dransfield wrote:
> > > Also it would be nice if the option to remove the
> > > switcher window could be applied.
> >
> > done.
>
> That option is nice, but it doesn't make much sense in the "all windows"
> switcher mode because you can't tell which window you're going to switch to.
>
> A quick fix is attached.

hm, I think it makes more sense to add this functionality as a new set
of next/prev actions instead.

SWITCH_DISPLAY_OPTION_NEXT_NO_POPUP
SWITCH_DISPLAY_OPTION_PREV_NO_POPUP

this is more useful than a boolean option to turn it on and off. and
it's more appropriate as it doesn't make sense with this functionality
for the NEXT_ALL and PREV_ALL bindings anyway.